Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Damn Youz Microsoft!!!!

So as if I didn't need more things to graciously suck more money out of me, my favorite thing in the world just gets better and better. Rock Band has been offering consistently 3-6 new song downloads every tuesday. For anywhere from 80 to 160 microsoft points, each point being 80 cents, you can download each track for immediate play on bass, guitar, drums, and vocals. And yes Roy I know Microsoft shoulda just made it a dollar per point but how else would they screw you into having odd point totals that you can never be rid of thus taking more money from you...haha.... In any event to date I have downloaded 27 new songs for around $25 which is almost a whole new game, total songs now up to 85. Not only that but the songs have been good classics that are a joy to play. The list includes....

And Justice For All.....Metallica
3's & 7's....Queens of the Stone Age
All The Small Things.....Blink 182
Blackened....Metallica
Brass In Pocket....Pretenders
Buddy Holly....Weezer
Dirty Little Secrets....All American Rejects
Don't Look Back In Anger....Oasis
El Scorcho...Weezer
Fortunate Son....CCR
Gimme Three Steps....Lynyrd Skynyrd
Hard To Handle.....Black Crowes
Interstate Love Song...Stone Temple Pilots
Juke Box Hero....Foriegner
Limelight....Rush
Live Forever.....Oasis
Move Along....All American Rejects
NIB....Black Sabbath
Ride The Lightning....Metallica
Roam....B52s
Roxanne.....Police
Sex Type Thing....Stone Temple Pilots
Ten Speed(Of Gods Blood and Burial).....Coheed and Cambria
The Kill.....30 Seconds To Mars
The Number of the Beast.....Iron Maiden
War Pigs....Black Sabbath
Wonderwall....Oasis

6 comments:

Life and times of a single mother said...

Thanks for that interesting tidbit. I will remember that when I have to start buying Kate video game stuff.

Nikki said...

Alright fine, you've talked me into it. I'm coming up to play some STP. You still need to come down and Wii with me as well. :)

Jeff Fisher said...

Haha well when are you going to invite me to Wii, you're never home anymore Nikki

Strangeite said...

I know WHY they priced their points the way they did, but that doesn't make it right. It really pisses me off when corporations treat their customers like a bitch. I understand that for ever increasing profits they need to rape their customers but you should feel like they are making sweet love to you, not like you are taking it up the ass.

AnnaMarie said...

You know, I think I need to work with Roy on sharing his feelings. He just holds too much in.

Jeff Fisher said...

Yes Anna he does. Roy tell us how you really feel :)