Sunday, June 15, 2008

ABDC: Season 2....

I'm excited for the second season of America's Best Dance Crew which pits dance crews against each other for supremacy. I blogged about this show in an earlier blog and am still impressed with how skilled some of these dancers are. It's not typical dance but instead more a mix of style. I've tried watching So You Think You Can Dance but felt it was too much modern or ballet style and too individualistic. I guess I just love it sooo much cause I couldn't do a sliver of what these people can do but it just looks like way too much fun. Here's some vids of the ABDC: Season 1 Champs JabbaWokeez and a couple groups from the Season 2 auditions who may take the crown. Cheers!

JabbaWokeez doing Pretty Young Thing by Micheal Jackson



JabbaWokeez History of Dance Mix from week 3. Watch how long this dude spins on his head!



The commercial for ABDC: Season 2



This group is called Supreme Soul and as you can see they won a battle against Jabba and are probably the favorite for this season.



Another group Extreme Dance Force

No comments: