Monday, January 28, 2008

10 Songs I just enjoy

I've been playing alot of online spades and listening to music. As most of you know I'm just a music junkie and love to have music on in the car, at work, at the apt. or playing Guitar Hero and Rock Band. These are just 10 songs I love right now if you haven't heard them you should!

1. Shadow of the Day: Linkin Park

2. Addicted: Simple Plan

3, Far Away: Nickleback

4, Hard to Concentrate: Red Hot Chili Peppers

5. Famous Last Words: My Chemical Romance

6. When You Were Young: The Killers

7. Ruby Tuesday: Rolling Stones

8. The Sweet Escape: Gwen Steffani ( Yes my guilty pleasure. But this song is just fun!)

9. 37mm: AFI

10. I'll Stay With You: Goo Goo Dolls

1 comment:

Life and times of a single mother said...

okay number 8 is a funny song. And my mom hates it so that makes it better.