Sunday, December 23, 2007

Things that annoy me!!!

I've worked about 18 of the last 19 days, am tired and fairly annoyed at the moment. I just felt like making a list of things that bug me so I can get them off my chest and hopefully leave them in the year 2007!

1. The mall staying open till 11pm.....utterly ridiculous

2. People looking at the license plate section then asking if thats all we have( No we're are hiding the good ones in the back but you can't see them!)...duh

3. People who don't use their turn signals

4. People who bitch because we are out of product in the final week before Christmas....you snooze you lose!

5. Hearing Christmas music starting Nov. 1rst immediately after Halloween

6. People who expect you to give them boxes and wrap their gift just because they bought something from you.

7. Employees who ask for more hours, then complain about working so much!

8. Children who find it necessary to touch everything in the store and put it back in the wrong place.

9. Girls who won't just tell guys how they feel. Have to play all the little mind games

10. Girls who give guys their number when they aren't interested. I know they want to be nice but giving the guy false hope is worse.

11. People who allow themselves to stay in bad relationships then bitch about it.

12. People who don't understand stop sign rules.

5 comments:

Jeff Fisher said...

Oh I need to add People who sit with strollers or carts in the middle of an aisle like nobody else needs to get by!

Nikki said...

ohhh I don't like those people. Especially the ones that do it because they are carrying on a conversation and REFUSE to move over. Those people annoy me.

"5 Minutes Mr. Marsh." "People Who Annoy You"

:) Smile! it's almost 2008

Leigh said...

I love the one about the license plates!!!

The Pinwheel Princess said...

Bwa ha ha ha ha
Don't you wish you could just tazer them all and drink a beer while doing it?????

Life and times of a single mother said...

Okay
I really love this one and maybe because I know retail. I just have to laugh. Oh and Jeff you know you are stashing all the good License plates!!!!!!!!!!